venerdì 21 febbraio 2014

Today Look in Milan

Crazy days...I'm like too busy to even think about fashion week! I really have zero time for my blog and for taking pictures, BUT I met my mother today and I asked her to take these pictures of me and my outfit. Hope you like them. I'm wearing a black top see through, a black mini skirt, over the knees socks and a kimono sweater. hope you like it!

giorni folli commpletamente..il lavoro non mi lascia un secondo per il blog, oggi nella disperazione ho dato il mio iphone a mia madre e le ho fatto scattare queste foto...lo so non sono il massimo ma spero si veda qualcosa. Ho un top trasparente, una mini nera a vita alta e uno golfinetto del tipo a kimono. Il tutto acquistato in super saldo. AH! dimenticavo le parigine..quest'anno non potete farne a meno!










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento